Say you own a pet shop that sold the cutest kittens in the land you wouldn’t leave the front door unlocked and wide open overnight. Poor pussycats they be kit-napped.
So why are you doing that with your online business?
Together we will take simple steps over the next 5 days to securing your WordPress business so you can continue to make the dollar bills online.
Signup to keep your WordPress site safe
Securing Your WordPress Site From Hackers In 5 Days
- Day 1
- Updating WordPress, Plugins and your Theme and why this is important.
- Day 2
- Using Strong Passwords and Two-factor Authentication.
- Day 3
- Limit Logins and Changing your WordPress Login Page URL.
- Day 4
- Backups and Restoring Your Site.
- Day 5
- Using https:// and SSL Certificates to secure your site and with the BONUS of boosting your SEO ranking.